Tuesday 20 November 2012

Nail art with tape!

I've been seeing a few of these cool manis online but didn't think I could do it as I don't have special nail tape.
TURNS OUT, you don't need special nail tape, sellotape works fine, so I used just that.
It's a bit finicky because you have to cut the tape up and try and get them roughly the same width, and when the tape is that thin it gets stuck to stuff and you can't find it. And the worst thing was when the sellotape took off part of the silver base, so I had to use a blunt toothpick to fill it back in, so it looks a bit messy.
All in all though, I love it, looks so simple and pretty, I also decided to just put glitter on the ring finger to break it up a bit.



The colours I used were Barry M Nail Effects in Silver Foil, Barry M Indigo and for the sparkle it's OPI's Servin' Up Sparkle.
Also I don't know why the picture isn't upright the way I took it... weird.

2 comments:

  1. This is definitely up there on my wish list--the colour and the design is gorgeous!
    I love my Nails

    ReplyDelete