Friday 8 August 2014

Finally, purple hair!

Hello again, doing a quick update on my current hair. So after I did the Crazy Colour and it faded to pale turquoise, I kept it that way for almost 3 months. Then the roots started growing in, and it started to look really awful.

So my birthday was coming up and my mum and dad said they would take me to the hairdressers to get my hair professionally done. I was thinking about getting some kind of pastel, maybe pale pink, but I wasn't so sure if it was possible as it would have to be bleached several times. 
I asked about it at the hairdressers and they agreed, would need to be bleached a lot to get it light enough to put pink over the left over green, so I needed a plan B, and of course that was purple!
I decided to get a darker purple than what I'd been doing myself, and also asked for a dark blue dip dye. It looks amazing and I love it, but trying to get pictures to all look the same has proven hard haha, keeps changing colour depending on whether I use my phone or my boyfriends, and also depends on the light too. So I'll put a bunch of photos up. 




No comments:

Post a Comment