Wednesday 29 August 2012

My first ever water marble.

So just over a year ago I stumbled across a photo of water marbled nails on Tumblr and it intrigued me. I went to google to try and find some tutorials and found pages and pages and also tons of youtube videos on how to do them, so I thought why not?

So here is my first ever attempt. I started off with the index finger, and as you can see it's pretty faint and crap looking, but after that they all turned out beautifully.






Sorry about my face, not sure why I got in the picture rather than just taking a picture of both my hands. And because it was my first attempt at nail art, the pictures aren't a great quality.

The colours I used for this were all Barry M. They were Cyan Blue, Indigo and Fuchsia.

Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment