Wednesday 29 August 2012

Yellow Barry M Nail Paint

The majority of my nail varnishes are Barry M Nail Paints. I got 3 in a deal ages ago and since then just always picked up Barry M if I was looking for anything.
The best way to describe them is cheap and cheerful, not at all expensive and they have quite a good selection of colours, only thing is they do chip after a few days, although I hardly use a topcoat so I imagine that could be counteracted if I did.

So here is my most recent, did this just tonight. It's Barry M Yellow, and this is one of the original 3 I bought years ago, in fact I have a feeling I bought this in 2007 for an Enter Shikari gig. Wow.


It's bright anyways but I decided to paint my nails white first just to make it pop. It's just so pretty and summery, brightened up today after the crazy hailstorm.

I do apologise for the messiness and uneven lengths, I can't bear to cut or file down my thumb or ring finger.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment