Wednesday 29 August 2012

T in the Park nail art!

So this one was just a bit of fun. 
I went to T in the Park in the summer and my boyfriend suggested doing the T logo on my nails for it. 
So I gave it a go. It was kinda tricky as I don't have any nail art tools, I tried using a toothpick at first, but the just scraped off the yellow and left a thin crap line so I just ended up kinda flattening the brush against the nail to make a straight line. 





The yellow was Barry M Yellow, the red was an old one of Andrews mums, and the fact it was old made it hard to manage as it was kinda thick. I also used Barry M Spring Green for the wee bush thing and then used the toothpick to spread it out a bit.

Not the greatest attempt, especially not up close, but I got a lot of people taking pictures and commenting on them so I ain't even mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment